1. Add summary in your posts - on the new home page you will see that summary text.
2. Italics, Bold etc are easily doable. There is a small formatting toolbar provided above your post editor. Select the text to be formatted and click on the appropriate button.
3. Images uploaded in Body should be resized such that max width is 500 (or 533 too would work) pixels.
4. Images uploaded in Summary should be resized such that max width is 300 pixels.
5. You can upload your own avatar. Pl. upload separate avatar for each partner.
6. Avatar size should be 80 x 80 pixels.
7. Putting text parallel to an image requires some html styling to be done by you. It is not something that is provided by default.
8. The bg image has to have width 1024 px and height at least 1000 px. Else it will be pixelated and will look very bad. Be careful on this.
Why is the full list of followers not appearing? And none of my blogs are appearing on the home page of GDC. Is there some way I can make this happen?
Only followers with their profile pics uploaded will be shown. Ask your fans to upload their pics and they will start appearing there after moderation. We will ensure that the pics are quickly moderated.
And about the blogs not appearing on the home page, only the latest 12 blog posts are shown on the home. We are in the process of adding Previous/Next pages so that all posts can be seen too.
So you need to keep posting daily many a times to stay on top of others
Posted by Jayshree on 07/26 at 09:18 PM
Whenevr a follower wants to post comment on the blog…its asks for a URL .... which i feel is not required as it gets confusing and at times puts-off the person….I suggest it should be avoided unless required…thanx
Posted by Amit on 07/26 at 10:33 PM
Hmm. Its a good mechanism actually to associate your name with your site. Lets see if it is mandatory then will make it non-mandatory.
thanx Jayshree… i guess that’s a nice idea…we can have it (optional) for the followers… i believe most of them would love it to be simple & easy…. and rss feed is a gr8 thing too.
Posted by Amit on 07/26 at 11:33 PM
Hey comments posted by followers are not appearing yet ?!!
Posted by gaurav on 07/26 at 11:40 PM
The comments need to be moderated by you for them to appear on your post.
To moderate comments, Select Edit menu item. You will see all the posts listed with number of comments for each post. Click to view the comments would lead to a screen where all the comments are listed. By default, all comments are closed. You can select comments, read them and open them. Don’t forget to click on the Submit button.
Posted by Jayshree on 07/27 at 11:03 AM
Posting photographs is proving cumbersome for followers. Can’t it be optional? How do we keep track of how many followers we have??? HELP
In the mail you’d sent us for the blog, there was a section which showed “Number of followers”.
Can you incorporate that into the blogs now?
My suggestion: The space for the Touchscreen SatNav on the center of the dashboard is a perfect place to display the number of followers for the blog!
Plllleeeeeeease activate it!
Posted by Joseph Radhik R on 07/27 at 03:47 PM
Followers will only be displayed on your blog page once they have uploaded their image and those images have been moderated by the support team.
Posted by Dipti on 07/27 at 05:06 PM
hey guys….is there an option to remove follower from the list… well by mistake i’m following myself = ) .... pls help as it luks really weird…
Posted by Amit on 07/27 at 11:54 PM