You might expect that Harry Potter would top the charts at the Library, but according to the Amherst Town Library, it comes in second to The Help by Kathryn Stockett. The Help is about to be released as a movie so that might be a factor in driving it up to the top of the Library charts.
Here’s the list of the top 5 audiobooks at the Amherst Town Library:
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett. An emotional book about the relationship between African American maids/nannies and the southern familes they work for.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling. The first book in the magical wizard series of Harry Potter Books
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling. Seventh and final book in the magical series. Now playing at a theatre near you.
- The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest by Steig Larsson. A fabulous mystery/action novel with a strangely quirky title character who really kicks butt.
- The Sixth Man by David Baldacci. Another in the series of Sean King and Michelle Maxwell mystery/action books.